Back to job search
Alexander Steele is working in partnership with a large, multi-site, chilled food manufacturing business who are looking to recruit a Supply Chain and Planning Team Leader for their facility in West Yorkshire.
This is a newly created role for the organisation due to year on year growth over the past five years. This would be excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the step up into a managerial role or for an established Supply Chain Planning Manager who is looking to develop in a growing organisation.
This will be a Monday – Friday role and will pay between £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience. You will also receive good employee benefits.
• Manage a small team in the planning department.
• Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure the site is working to an accurate sale forecast
• Manage stock levels, ensuring the correct levels are adhered to and the replenishment process across the supply base is correct.
• Meet operational performance standards for Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, Productivity and Cost.
• Optimisation of inventory levels.
• Oversee the creation of production plans and material schedules for the site and optimise inventory planning process.
• This role will involve significant cross functional interaction.
• Experience working within a food manufacturing environment is essential.
• ‘Hands on’ approach.
• Depth of experience across stock control, material planning, demand planning, supply planning and production scheduling
• Good working knowledge of MRP / ERP systems and Excel
If you would like to find out more about the business and opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or call Richard on 0131 370 9191
£38000 - £45000
28 days ago