Back to job search
Alexander Steele has partnered with a leading and fast-growing Packaging business that is transforming the sector by driving innovation and sustainability, which has seen them develop a wide range of eco-friendly packaging alternatives.
They are on the lookout for multilingual Supply Chain professionals to coordinate the end-to-end supply chain management for their international and local shipments
Key responsibilities will include:
• Imports and exports administration
• Customer service – liaising directly with customers and suppliers for local deliveries, importing and exporting of goods.
• Receive and load customer orders, and ensure that all customer orders are scheduled and on track
• Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, Imports & Exports or equivalent
• Imports and Exports administration experience
• Customer services and logistics coordination experience
• Multilingual with the ability to communicate in French, German, Italian, Spanish or Polish
• Strong communications skills and the ability to build and maintain good relationships with suppliers, customers, and service providers
Salary will be circa £30 000 to £35 000 + Benefits
Hybrid remote working option, travelling to the Northamptonshire based office 3 days a week.
£30000 - £35000
about 1 month ago