Back to job search
Technical Quality Manger
Alexander Steele are delighted to be working with an innovative food manufacturing business in Southwest England. Due to recent growth of the business has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical/Quality Manager to join their site in Wiltshire.
The role holder will play a pivotal role in overseeing and maintaining our food production processes, quality assurance, and regulatory compliance. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that our products meet or exceed industry standards and customer expectations. The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of food quality, safety regulations, and best practices in food manufacturing.
• Manage and develop the technical and quality team to ensure that all products produced meet food safety, quality, and legal requirements.
• Continuous development of business management systems to ensure product quality meets the organisation and customer quality standards.
• Manage the transition from SALSA to BRCGS (Intermediate)
• Conduct regular audits (BRCGS, HALAL, EHO etc) and inspections of the production facility to identify areas of improvement and address any non-compliance issues.
• Lead the site’s health and safety systems ensuring compliance against all required regulations.
• A minimum of 2 years in a Technical or Quality Management position ideally within dairy
• HACCP Level 3/4 Certification
• BRC qualification or excellent working knowledge of BRC
• A food science/technology degree is desirable.
• Lead audit experience
• Excellent communication, planning and problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability to successfully influence stakeholders across all levels of the business.
What’s on Offer:
• Paying circa £50,000
• Discretionary bonus
• 30 days holiday
• Onsite Monday – Friday (9am-5pm)
• Company pension
For more information regarding this opportunity contact Lomond MacPherson for a professional and confidential chat.
Lomond.firstname.lastname@example.org / 0131 370 9191
£45000 - £50000
25 days ago