Back to job search
We are recruiting a Continuous Improvement Manager for a food manufacturing business based in South Lanarkshire
The Continuous Improvement Manager role will work with a focus on our ‘Operating Brilliance Program’ (OBP). You will help drive continuous improvement by supporting projects across the site, engaging diverse functional teams to develop in house LEAN capability and adoption of CI culture who is our chosen partner to coordinate and drive our journey to excellence.
You will support improvement in decision-making and problem-solving capabilities and the delivery of the site OBP profit improvement targets via the management of enhancement projects across labour, materials & overheads. You will help drive an action-based culture of continuous improvement to improve KPI’s in the areas of safety, quality, service, cost, and people.
• You will have Process improvement experience.
• Have a proactive approach, keen attention for detail, and conscientious in ensuring all tasks are completed.
• Be able to demonstrate a clear history of supporting cross functional teams in delivering change.
• Have a flexible approach to work and being capable of working under own initiative.
• CI experience within the food processing industry
• Previous experience in the implementation of lean structures, and application of Lean tools
• A food science or engineering qualification attained at HND to degree level.
• Experience in FMCG
• Ability to work hands on with product and processes.
• Knowledge and previous experience with 6-sigma/SPC techniques within process manufacturing
• Monday – Friday
• 8:30am – 5pm
• 33 days annual leave
• 6% Pension
• Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave
• Death in Service benefit
• Free Employee Assistance Programme (open to colleagues and their families)
• Extensive Learning & Development opportunities (including opportunities for sponsored professional memberships and our own in-house development course!)
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please apply with your most recent C
£45000 - £45000
30 days ago