Back to job search
Alexander Steele have partnered with one of the UK's leading artisan food manufacturers who supply a wide range of products in to major retailers, food service and B2B. This exceptional business has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Food Technologist to join them at their facility in London.
• Salary is £30,000 to £35,000 doe
• Working Mon - Fri days
• Company pension
The role: The role of the Food Technologist will be to provide support to the Technical Manager in maintaining and developing QMS, food safety and HACCP systems to ensure all products produced are safe, legal and the specified quality so that the business retains its exceptional BRC accreditation.
Other responsibilities include:
• Assist the TM with auditing - Internal and all external (BRC & third party)
• Ensure HACCP standards are upheld at all times by participating in HACCP, TACCP and VACCP meetings
• Report and investigate all customer complaints in a timely manner
• Specification creation, amendments and updates
• Work cross functionally to ensure quality issues are addressed, Hygiene standards are upheld and quality products are launched successfully and on time.
• Educated to Degree level with a science / food related subject
• Has experience working in Technical within food manufacturing
• Experienced in internal auditing and HACCP
• Specification writing experienced required.
• Excellent communication skills
• Good computer skills especially with Microsoft applications
If you think this is the role for you please apply with an up to date CV or for more information please contact Tracey at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191 / 07837 566646 / email@example.com
£30000 - £35000
16 days ago