Back to job search
Sales Manager - Distribution & Artisans
Alexander Steele is recruiting on behalf of a Global Manufacturer of Food / Confectionery ingredients. This client is a world leader in their sector and operates across the full supply chain from the sourcing of raw materials to high quality end products.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to join the team with responsibility for Distribution & Artisan accounts within the UK&I. You will work in partnership with the UK leadership team to help drive sales strategy across key segments.
Remote Working - 1 x per month in the Office min (South UK)
£65-75k + Company Car / allowance + Bonus + Strong Benefits
What your tasks are:
• You will be a leader who is inspirational, commercial focused, engaging, positive and driven.
• Working in partnership with the UK&I and EMEA Commercial Leadership teams to clearly define and detail a commercial growth strategy for the UK&I market directly linked to the Distribution & Artisans customer needs, current and future.
• Motivate, manage and build capabilities within the sales teams in order to maximize individual and team performance.
• Develop and participate in the maintenance of relationships with strategic customers:
• Develop positive working relationships with key stakeholders of the customers including buying, technical, NPD and Supply Chain
• Facilitate the building of senior relationships with relevant parties of customer accounts, with high focus on top-to-top meetings.
• Lead high level negotiation along with you team to retain, develop and grow your business.
• Contribute with relevant information and proposals from a functional and local perspective to the regional sales strategies.
• Ensure constant follow-up on commercial goals and achievements in order to meet/exceed budgets.
• Collaborate constantly and directly with marketing, pricing, sourcing, supply chain to achieve short and medium-term objectives in terms of volume, margin, product mix and market share.
• Manage, motivate and lead a team of 5 National Account Managers including leading the IDP and PMDP processes.
• Day to day coaching and development of you team to continually drive improvement.
• Leadership ownership of the full commercial strategy for the UK&I, specifically Distribution & Artisans
• Part of you UK&I Gourmet leadership team
• Strong connection with the UK&I Marketing function
• Strong connection with the EMEA (and where appropriate Global) Sales leadership teams
Please email email@example.com or apply on Linkedin.
£65000 - £75000
about 1 month ago