Back to job search
Category & Insights Manager
A successful and growing European food group who supply the major retailers with high quality food products.
This role reports to the Sales Director and acts as Insight champion across the business.
The role supports the development of strategic plans, customer activity and innovation projects.
• Be the category and shopper data expert in the business.
• Manage multiple data sources, particularly Kantar and Nielsen.
• Deliver actionable insights to the Commercial teams which support the business Strategy.
• Provide insight for customer range reviews and category performance reviews and make recommendations on how to maximise business.
• Deliver insight presentations to customers.
• Track, understand and report on longer term trends.
• Support the Innovation process.
• Provide high quality analysis in response to ad hoc requirements.
• Compile regular market overview reports for internal and external use.
The role would suit someone who:
• Has experience of data insight in the UK Grocery Multiple Channel.
• Has the ability to think short and long term in parallel.
• Has experience of supporting a Commercial Team.
• Has developed and executed different strategies and tactics for customers.
• Has created compelling propositions from insight.
• Is forward thinking and proactive.
• Is able to take a brief but also be curious to look beyond it.
• Wonders why something is the way it is, doesn’t just accept it at face value.
South East based. Travel to office and customers.
Commutable from London, Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire, Hampshire and Sussex.
£40-50k + bonus + benefits
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Greg Carroll on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07956 621781 for a more in-depth chat about the role.
£40000 - £50000
about 1 month ago